Monday, August 18, 2008

New ScrapMatters Layouts

I've been busy scrapping again. Yes, maybe I am trying to avoid doing other things that I shoudl be doing, but oh well...I'm having fun...

And yes, my time at ScrapMatters is almost up and I am SO going to miss being able to use all of their awesome stuff...so I've been scrapping my tail off...and this is what I have to show for it.


We have a new template challenge running at ScrapMatters:


I used Tater's Urban Boy kit





And made this:

I recently wrote the post for What Matters Monday and it was all about scrapping things.

So I made it a point to scrap some things...well, one thing right now, but I have plans to do more *things of importance*

For this one, I used Erica Zane's Lavender Skies

And I documented my daughter's special *dee* (that's what we call their blankies in our house).


And there's one more. The very second that I saw Brittney's (Britt-ish Designs) Toy Sheriff kit, I knew what I had to do with it


My son went through a phase right around 1.5 years old that he had to watch Toy Story every day. It's really the first thing that he *had to do* in his life. We get the kids Christmas ornaments every year and this year we made him a Christmas ornament documenting his love of this movie. I had already scrapped it, but I had to do a do-over just because it was SO perfect.

No comments: