Thursday, August 28, 2008

Layout Overload!

First I want to document this layout:



First it uses the kit Summer in the Hamptons by Haynay Designs


It also has this alpha


So why do I want to highlight it? I caved in and downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Elements and this is the first layout I've made with the program and I can really see the difference in the shadows. I tried doing it before (the shadows) but I just couldn't do it the very best.

On to more layouts...

currently there are two challenges running at ScrapMatters. I can't post the challenges because the blog is down temporarily, but it should also be in the forums...

This is Saturday's Challenge: use a clever title. Try to make it a play on words.

I did two for this one, but in the first one, I needed help with a clever title...but I did come up with the other one all by myself.


It uses Erica's kit A Touch of Cherry




This is also using Erica's kit EZ Dreams.

The Tuesday Template is also running. It's an awesome blocked template (also using one of Erica's kits, Magical Dreams)

And while I'm spotlighting ScrapMatters' stuff

This one uses GG Digital Design's Forever in Love Spring Kit

Snap and Scrap has their monthly challenge kit ready to roll as well. It's called In a Galaxy Far Away and features awesome space creatures, stars, and lots of shiny stuff. (You can see it in the store there)

I don't have any outer space type pictures so I couldn't utilitze the aliens...

This one uses a paper pick (Fizzle Pop I think) by Boyerville Scraps (at ColorLIne Design)

And here is my second layout for Becki Kress's (and Theres K's) Oh Baby Kit at Elemental Scraps.

It looks like I've been on a white background kick lately....come back for more later.

No comments: