Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Speed Scrap is Scheduled

I HEART ScrapMatters. They are the only site I know that does speed scraps, which is by far my most favorite challenge to date. And I get to host another one before my Creative Team Membership is up at the end of the month.

I've got my instructions all ready to go, and now I just need the date to come...

Oh, I should probably mention when it is. I will be hosting on August 11 at 11 am MDT. And I have a participation bonus...





































And I made it. How cool is that??
So I hope to see you there...remember 8/11/08 at 11 am (MDT; 10 am PDT; 12 noon CDT; 1 pm EDT)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very nice, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love the daytime scraps. Hopefully I can make it.

lorig said...

Speed scraps are fun. One site I hang out at does one a month and I participate when I can.

Your word art looks like fun. I hope the challenge goes well.