Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New CT Layouts

Well, I've been busy...I've got a few CT layouts.

This is the last month for me at Color Line Design, and I told them I'd finish out the month, so I'm working on that now...I think I have one more to do.

These are the 2 pages I made.


This one above uses Baby of Mine Girl Kit by Carolyn Kite.

This next one uses stuff from Chris Young and Natalie Bird.



It's also my last month at ScrapMatters. I've been working like crazy to finish up my assignments there, but there's just oodles of stuff I'd like to use.

This one is a RAK layout (visit the community challenges in the forum to learn more) and it uses Ellie Lash's stuff including some things from her grab bag.


And this one isn't an official assignment, but I've been wanting to scrap about this for a while and thought this kit would be PERFECT. I think I was right. (It's by Matahati Designs, except for the alpha)


No comments: