Saturday, November 29, 2008

Layout overload again

I was worried about burying my post about the Cybercrop, so that's why I've been hanging onto a few. Also with some CT's I'm on, I wasn't allowed to post right away. If you are here for the Cybercrop, please scroll down a bit.



This one is for Amanda Geils using her kit Give Thanks.


Also was for a challenge at ScrapMatters (I think most of these were also challenges at SM)

This one was a template challenge at Ellie Lash's CT blog

A Speed Scrap

Template Challenge at SM


For Black Friday the SM girls have a sale and a few made grab bags. This is in Jeni Hopewell's Grab Bag. Isn't it gorgeous?? (Also the Saturday Special)



This is Snap and Scrap's newest Monthly Daily Download Collab, Shabby Little Christmas.




This is also in Jeni Hopewell's Grab BAg.
I also saw fit to purchase Britt-ish Designs and GG Digital Designs' Grab Bags. I have never ever gone wrong with them.

1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Katie -look at all that lovely work! I love that peace LO...