Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A ton of layouts

I didn't mean to wait so long to post these. I had a busy Sunday scrapping. If you haven't noticed http://www.snapandscrap.tv/ isn't working right now and most of these layouts were a part of the Cyber Crop they had going there. Once it gets up again, I'm sure that you'll get more time to do the challenges. So here are my layouts for that...



well, I can't post the first one I was going to, I need to go fix something...but it was for the Progressive Blog Train part of the challenge, and it was a 2 pager for the ScrapMatters' challenges.


This is the one I made for the S&S List it Challenge (a slow speed scrap)

And this one was for the scraplift challenge.

This one uses Jeni Hopewell's Wonderfall kit again.

This was for the November QP exchange at SM. So I made this layout, and then I took out all of the personal stuff (journaling, title, dates, etc.) and removed the pictures. Sent it to a central location and in a few days, I'm getting a link to a download where I'll get ALL of the entries for the QPE.

This one is a scraplift challenge through Ellie Lash's CT blog. I keep entering those and hope one day that I will win.

No comments: