Monday, December 22, 2008

More Layouts...

So I've been scrapping, but haven't had much time to go ahead and post them...but now that Christmas vacation is here, here I go...


So, I have been hanging on to these ones for several weeks. This came from the ScrapMatters newsletter and was designed by HayNay and Happy Scrap Girl (the latter for which I CT for) It's a gorgeous kit!


This is from a speed scrap from the other week.


In case you haven't heard, Ellie Lash's CT s giving away one of Ellie's kits in a daily download style (www.ellielash.com/ctblog)
It is gorgeous, and this is one of the things I've made with it so far (and I won a GC to boot!)



This is also a challenge from Ellie Lash's CT. It was a QP. Also the December color challenge at ScrapMatters.


This is Becki Kress's kit, Home for Christmas and also the Saturday Special from last week at ScrapMatters.

Jeni Hopewell's Merry Merry kit and the word up! challenge at ScrapMatters.


Another speed scrap entry.

No comments: