Monday, December 15, 2008

Yep, we're back to it...scrapping overload

First up...
the December Quick Page Exchange at ScrapMatters is the kit Ben by Jeni Hopewell. I made a few other layouts with this kit, but decided to make a new one for this challenge. Here's the kit:
and my page:
(all you have to do is participate in purchasing the kit, which is on sale ALL month) create a 12x12 page and you'll get back enough pages to make an entire album. (I think last month was over 30 pages)
This is Jeni's new Christmas/holiday kit:
This one got 2 pages from me...and I'm contemplating doing Chrstmas cards with it
(just as soon as we get a picture taken that is)




(this one is also for my add it on challenge at ScrapMatters)


This one was for a challenge at ScrapMatters; scrap your mailbox...


It uses Snap and Scrap's collab kit from earlier this year, Where the Heart is.

Here's a new kit by Becki Kress


and my layout...

I believe this one was a speed scrap a few weeks ago...


This one is for the Roadmap to scrap challenge at SM:

And this one is a template challenge


No comments: