Monday, November 24, 2008

Bunch More Layouts

This one uses These Crazy Days by Ellie Lash and was a part of a template challenge put on by her CT. Every week they post a new challenge and the winner gets a gc to Ellie's shop. I have a special place in my heart for Ellie. Hers was the first CT I was ever on and she has alwasy been so kind and gracious. I love her kits and now try to participate every week.





Have you seen Amanda Geils' new kit Give Thanks? Well here it is from Elemental Scraps

And this is the layout I made with it. I love the pop of that ribbon with the greens and yellows and browns.


This layout was made to use the picture of the drum. The picture challenge at SM is to take a picture in low light, no flash, adjust the ISO. I really like how the page came out. It uses mostly stuff from Happy Scrap Girl.


I am in love with how this layout turned out. It's Ever AFter by Matahati Designs (who I believe is at Scrap Orchard nowadays). It is my daughter's school picture. (Which I should consider posting on my family website...)




This is for a challenge at SM about the last movie you watched.




This is my gorgeous niece (and I REALLY REALLY hope her mom doesn't mind me posting it). This month at S&S, the newsletter is going to feature Marcee Fairchild. This layout will be in it using her kit "Heather" I love the picture (it was taken when we were firefly hunting in PA with our cousins.)




Hope you've enjoyed the eye candy.

No comments: