Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No more waiting

So instead of doing a boatload of layouts in one post, I'm trying to spread it out and post as I do them...we'll see how this goes.
This one uses a collab kit between Becki Kress and Valorie Brown called Start Your Engines.
now if you go to buy it, keep in mind that it only shows up in Valorie's store, not Becki's.

Here is the preview:
And my layout:
Now this one is a new kit by Happy Scrap Girl at ScrapMatters:
Kelly's Apple Farm
And my layout...which also is being used in ScrapMatters current Word Up challenge and Snap and Scrap's add it on challenge.


This layout I made for a challenge on Ellie Lash's CT blog. We had to use each element at least 2x, use more than 1 pic, and use our favorite kit by Ellie. This is what I did.


Thanks for looking!



















No comments: