Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots o Layouts

I've been up to a lot lately:

This card was made for one of the ladies that I visit teach because we missed her this month. It uses Happy Scrap Girl's newest kit Kelly's Apple Farm. You really should look it over. Also for the hybrid card challenge at ScrapMatters.



This uses a mini kit by Brianna Cox in conjunction with the DSD festivities. I made the wordart.

This one is for the Be Inspired! ad challenge at Snap and Scrap for the DSD festivities. The kit is by Amanda Geils (Sporty Girl).

This kit is my CT rotation for this week and uses Charlie Hudson's kit Shabby Old Blues.



This was for the Every day magic challenge at ScrapMatters and uses Hoo Loves you by Amanda Geils




This uses a bunch of stuff. I think it was for a speed scrap. The worn paper is by Happy Scrap Girl.




I think this was another speed scrap. I love this kit. This is one I actually bought...I don't buy very many kits.



This was for a challenge hosted by ellie lash's ct.






This was also for a challenge, but I don't remember what. This is a kit I got for participating in another challenge. (See what happens when I hold onto layouts for too long, I forget why I made them...)



This is with a mini kit by Jeni Hopewell.


And that is all. I'll try not to hang onto them so long next time.

No comments: