Friday, October 3, 2008

Triple Duty

So this next layout takes care of 3 different things for me to do. First off, ScrapMatters has revamped their challenge system to points based and I think I'll like it, but now I'll need to scrap a whole lot more...(if I want all the points I can get that is)...



So, this is the layout...




The first thing this layout does for me is that it is done with a new kit by Amanda Geils...I think it's due out next week.

The second thing is it was done for the Road Map to success challenge. Here are the directions.

1. One Black and White Photo

2. Stitches

3. Flowers

4. No Alphas, Fonts Only

5. Lots of White Space

6. Something Torn

7. A Frame

8. Use a Kit You Have Never Used Before

I was also able to fit it into October's Add it on challenge at Snap and Scrap. Here's that list:

(you only have to put in 5 of them...I think I got 7)

1. Let's see some brush work

2. an Autumn or Halloween or Thanksgiving theme

3. use at least 2 alphas...mix and match

4. glitter

5. orange

6. purple embellishment

7. stitches

8. a picture with no people in it

9. nail/staple/brad

10. plant life (flower, leaf, tree, etc.)

so there you go...triple duty.

No comments: