Friday, October 10, 2008

More layouts...

I've really been working to keep on top of all I have going on, so here are my latest contributions...
This one was made using Jeni Hopewell's At the Beach kit (you can go down a few posts to see it's preview) and also using Muss's template. This challenge was supposed to be about those little things that you do every day.


This one is 2 challenges. It goes with the scraplift challenge on my Flickr group but alos it is part of the Word Up! challenge at SM. The challenge was to use your title to createan acrostic poem or just journaling. I wasn't in an especially creative moment when I made the page, so I opted to just journal with the letters. Uses the kit Rustic Heritage by Becki Kress


And this one is the card template challenge for the week. Who do I know with a birthday coming up? Beat's me...but I'll find someone eventually.




And finally this one is for a template challenge where you'll get a $2 GC to Andrea (Andilynn's Designs at SM) for completing. I knew I was forgetting something when I made the page...I was supposed to use Andrea's stuff on my page, but I didn't, this one uses Becki Kress stuff. I already made a replacement page, but I'm maxed out on uploads to ScrapMAtters so I'll have to show you the replacement page I did another time.




1 comment:

Heather said...

Everything's so cute! You're on a roll, my friend. :)