Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lots more Layouts

Let's start out with my speed scrap entry. (Next speed scrap is Wednesday at 10 am my time!!)

I really love how this layout turned out. I used a new kit that I was able to buy becasue I was chosen the random winner in a challenge I entered at the Digi Dares. Here are the instructions:

Instructions for SS #37

1. Choose 3 papers. Two solid and one patterned. (Don't ask me which 2 are the solids...)

2. Choose at least two pictures; place them in a row. Any direction is fine.

3. I’m telling you this now, so you have time to work with it…Your title needs to be creative. Use at least one alpha. Have fun with your title.

4. Add some string

5. Add some kind of stitching.

6. Add something from nature…example: flowers, trees, leaves, stars, etc.

7. Put an initial somewhere

This is for the scraplift challenge at ScrapMatters and I used Amanda Geils' Halloween kit.

Here is the one I scraplifted.
And my take on it.
Happy Scrap Girl did a new overlay set of worn papers. LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of worn papers. This is also using her kit Aiden and is for the Saturday Special challenge at ScrapMatters where were supposed to use text paths.


This one uses various stuff from Jeni Hopewell. I love this quote. it is so beautiful, and I love the way it turned out when I made it.





This one is for the Tuesday Template Challenge that starts today at ScrapMatters and I used Snap and Scrap's new kit, Tropical breeze to make it.








No comments: