So the speed scrap was yesterday. I think I like what I made.
Here were the instructions:
1. Choose your photos. Doesn’t matter how many!
2. Choose a white background. You can add other colors as mats and things, but the background has to be white.
3. Give me a curve of some kind out of paper.
4. Use 3 or more paper strips and/or ribbons.
5. Gotta have some stitches.
6. Add something hanging (i.e. from a clip.)
7. Get creative with words. You have 2 options here. Either use MORE than 1 alpha for your title, or use 3 or more fonts for your journaling, or do both! I guess that’s 3 options! Remember to date your LO.
And this is what I made:
The participation prize for the speed scrap was this awesome mini kit by Jeni Hopewell.
I immediately went and created this layout using "Pretties"
And here is the preview for the template for this week.
4 years ago