Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ScrapMatters Speed Scrap and Tuesday Template

So the speed scrap was yesterday. I think I like what I made.
Here were the instructions:
1. Choose your photos. Doesn’t matter how many!
2. Choose a white background. You can add other colors as mats and things, but the background has to be white.
3. Give me a curve of some kind out of paper.
4. Use 3 or more paper strips and/or ribbons.
5. Gotta have some stitches.
6. Add something hanging (i.e. from a clip.)
7. Get creative with words. You have 2 options here. Either use MORE than 1 alpha for your title, or use 3 or more fonts for your journaling, or do both! I guess that’s 3 options! Remember to date your LO.
And this is what I made:


The participation prize for the speed scrap was this awesome mini kit by Jeni Hopewell.

I immediately went and created this layout using "Pretties"


And here is the preview for the template for this week.


Templates don't take much time to use, just clipping and mergining, so in just a short amount of time, I made this:





No comments: