Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ScrapMatters' CT Layouts





Now, I'm officially done as a CTM for ScrapMatters, so here are some leftover layouts, and there will be a few more in the next week or so as new challenges get posted with examples that the old CT put together.





First up...





the current Tuesday template challenge








It's totally up to you whether you want to journal or not and you're free to do whatever you want but just make sure that you scrap about someone who is close to you. No certain theme and it's up to you whether you want to journal or not, but you must scrap about someone close to you.



Now, I just had to use that absolutely adorable new kit by Ellie Lash. Isn't it so fun??






The Saturday Special:




This week we are going to cook something up! And since every food has it's recipe, this Saturday we will have our own recipe!!!So, your recipe for today's challenge is this! YOU NEED:




1. only one photo,




2. something bling (a jewel, glitter, etc),




3. no less than 3 papers,




4. a binder (clip, stapes, etc)




5. at least 3 flowers and




6. you must use an alpha!




Ok this is your recipe and you must include all the above ingredients if you want to participate in the challenge! Of course you can add your own touch by adding whatever else you want to but you must remember to include all the above mentioned ingredients!




I love Erica Zane's kits, and I loved this new kit...







Some random pages that I just did for fun:






And I'm pretty sure I posted last week about the daily download at ScrapMatters...this is what I made using the kit ...

I have one more challenge layout I'm sitting on until Saturday and three layouts that I'm holding onto that I did for new designers at ScrapMatters. They should be up soon, and then I'll post my layouts here.

No comments: