Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Layouts!!

Well, let's start with the kit that Snap and Scrap is going to be putting out for the October collab kit.



I'm especially excited about this kit, because I helped with it a little bit. I did 3 papers and a few of the word arts. I did two layouts with it. this first one also goes with the Tuesday Template Challenge over at ScrapMatters







And next I have 3 layouts for Amanda Geils.



This first one, the kit isn't in the store yet (that I can find)

It's called Sporty Girl, and in case the title doesn't give it away, it's a Sports kit for girls. Beautiful colors. (This layotu also uses Happy Scrap Girl's Template)





This is Midnight Blue (again)




and the 2nd layout I made with it.


And this is Amanda's new Halloween kit, Boo Town.

Now I rarely have a lot of Halloween photos, but I loved the colors in this, so what did I make? A layout about spring. Take a look. I absolutely LOVE it!




No comments: