Monday, July 5, 2010

it's been a while...

So, I've been scrapping. And I've been uploading to galleries. And then I've been taking those web versions and sticking them in a folder on my computer entitled *blog*. And I just today realized that that folder has been filling up, and I've not been blogging them. So here, in a very BIG nutshell, are a ton of layouts that I've been hanging onto, meaning to post for the world to see. I hope you enjoy.


This one uses the Just Like Dad collab that Sarah Bennett was a part of.


This one uses Berrylicious by Happy Scrap Girl

This one is not a CT lo...I just love how it looks. (It's a 2-pager).



Urban Ink by Lisetescraps at DRS

not for a CT





Doodle Dandies by Snippets Inc.

Old Glory by Sarah Bennett and Trixie Scraps

not for a CT, but isn't it so cute?

My youngest son turned 6 in June. This one uses Sense of Adventure by HSG


MC Designs is DRS spotlight designer this month. This uses Day at the Beach by her.

not for CT

No comments: