Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Digiridoo Challenges up and Running

Well, April is in full swing...(although you wouldn't know it at my house, we've had snow for a few days now...) but at DRS, the challenges have started up and I don't think you'll want to miss out. This month, you can find a color challenge, a font challenge, a layer it up challenge, an inspiration challenge, and a journaling challenge (plus the other regularly monthly challenges). This month I am hosting the journaling challenge.

The challenge this month is to let your picture speak for itself. Have little to no journaling. Here's my example.
Here is the preview of your participation prize:

and I already did the inspiration challenge. The inspiration is yourself. Find an older layout that maybe you just aren't pleased with and rework it. I'm so incredibly embarrassed to post my old layout. It wasn't done well, and in the pictures, my son was wearing a light green outfit and was laying on red sheets. Let's say it wasn't exactly pretty, but I changed my photos and made this monochromatic layout instead and I love it so much more! (If you get really curious you can check out the inspiration challenge and I have to post it there...)

using All ABout You by Designs by Angie

No comments: