Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grab Bag...

Have you gotten ScrapMatters' March newsletter? Well I just saw it in my inbox and so I sped through it. If you read all through it, you'll find that Happy Scrap Girl is one of the featured designers this month. (There's a gorgeous freebie kit in there), but there's also a grab bag, created by Happy and Designs by Tater. I don't know how you feel about grab bags. I'm mixed personally. I never like not seeing what I'm getting, but sometimes I just can't pass it up. And then there of course the designers that I know will have products I will use and so I have no fear there. Happy is one of those designers. So here is the preview of the grab bag (also linked so you can go and get it)


And just to let you see what is inside, here is a layout I made.


No comments: