Monday, August 10, 2009

It's my birthday...but I'm giving you something...

So I hope I don't have any repeats here, I ended up missing putting a bunch of layouts into my blog file...anyway, I guess I've been scrapping a lot this week.


Template Challenge at SM

SS at SM

Roadmap to Scrap...at SM

Grand Theft Layout at SM

another Grand theft, using Becki Kress's newest kit

Saturday Special at SM using Sarah Bennett's Remember Me Kit

Tuesday Template at SM using For John by Ldrag Designs

for the Scraplift at Digiridoo's Cyber Crop this past weekend

Speed scrap from yesterday afternoon and using the Progressive Blog Challenge Kit from Digiridoo's Cyber Crop this last weekend...(unfortunately I somehow missed some pieces of the kit and didn't follow the rules for the PBC entirely...)

My round 4 entry for BOTCT. The challenge this week ws to scraplift 2! of your teammates. Unfortunately, not all of our team got an entry in on time, so we were disqualified again this week...but I still made a qp for you based on this layout...


download QP here

4 comments:

Judy said...

Great QP. Thanks for the gift.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

AmyP said...

Hey I hope you had a great birthday. Mine is next week. The QP is awesome.