Monday, July 27, 2009

A QP for you!!

Another week down at the BOTCT, and this was my interpretation:

the challenge for this week was Songs. You could pretty much do whatever you wanted. Our team went with using songs by U2. After discussing with my husband (I know nothing about music, and he was actually quite helpful...he's not too into scrapbooking), he suggested the song Magnificent, so that is what I went with.

Now, if you like my page too, here's the QP for you to download. And please leave your appreciation by voting for us here. I hope you enjoy!!

(And I've been told that Happy's going to do a RAK on her blog with the voting, but I don't know when for sure, so go check her out.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.