Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Playing Catch-up

Well, I was playing catch up...but now the gallery that I'm pulling from is under maintenance, so the rest will have to wait...

There is an awesome NEW designer at Funky Playground, and I'm on her CT!! It's Sarah Bennett and she has been making some AWESOME stuff. I've done several layouts using her stuff, but I think this is the only one on here right now.


This is for my daughter's birthday...it's a 2 pager using mostly ScrapMatters You Say it's your birthday.


And this is for my other daughter's birthday using EM Designs Celebrate Every Day.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this one turned out. I made this kit!!! How cool is that. I wanted to see how scrappable it was. What do you think?

Picture from High School using Britt's and GG's High School Never Ends

Happy Scrap Girl's the Key to Happiness (I made it into a QP, scroll down if you're interested...)

Can't really remember what kit this is...I think it might be a Scrap Orchard Mega Kit or Blog Train something or other. I love that bling!

No comments: