Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tons of layouts

***If you are here for the Snap & Scrap Blog Train, you might need to scroll down a bit. That post might end up under this one due to its scheduling...

So, I've been bad about doing this lately, so here is more overload.

Tuesday Template at ScrapMatters

Scraplift I had done for ADSR and then figured it out it didn't follow the rules.

Scraplift at SM, Blog Challenge at Snap and Scrap


Isn't this a gorgeous picture of my niece and nephew? Using Jeni Hopewell's kit Always Kiss Me Good Night. Can't remember if there was another challenge in there or not.


Uses S&S January Collab "Oh Baby" and for a Blog Challenge I hosted there.


Word Up Challenge I think


Always Kiss Me Goodnight by Jeni Hopewell and the Everyday Magic Challenge at SM


Speed Scrap from last night. What I ended up with was B-A-D! (What do you expect with 35 minutes to work...)



Gorgeous picture of another niece, blog challenge I hosted at S&S, and uses Kat's kit "The Trendiest" from S&S

"Eleanor's Boots" by Gillian Foley and template by Mitzie McDermid, both of S&S


My real ADSR Challenge 4 Layout (I think...)


ADSR Challenge 6 Layout, using Kat's the Trendiest


Uses Amanda Geils new kit...the name escapes me right now...and one of the challenges for ADSR


also uses Amanda Geils new kit

That's all she wrote for this time. Thanks for checking in with me.

No comments: